Saturday 18 September 2010

Sizzling September at Heart Gallery


Now that the summer holidays are over and we all try to get back into a routine, I thought it was time for an  update.

September deliveries are arriving weekly as a little drip feed of sizzling goodies in the run up to Christmas.

The first to be delivered this week is two sizes of notebook by Rob Ryan, A5 and A6.


A5 Rob Ryan notebook £12A6 Rob Ryan notebook
'I Am The Notebook of ...'

A very pretty plain notebook to write and draw the most wonderful of things. I've already treated myself to one to keep at the side of my bed for doodles and both sizes have been popular so I have had to place another order already - they arrived yesterday!

On their way soon are more Rob Ryan products including this fabulous 'PLEASE SMELL US' vase 


PLEASE SMELL US - Rob Ryan vase

and 'TOGETHER' mugs 

'Together' Rob Ryan mugs

and 'LISTEN TO THE WORLD' mug.

'LISTEN TO THE WORLD' Rob Ryan mug
My lovely, thoughtful  hubby knew that I was eagerly awaiting Rob Ryan's licensed products for Wild 'n' Wolf at Heart Gallery and so kindly, and secretly, bought me this wall decal for our bathroom. It is stunning and just perfect for the wall under our 'LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL' sign. 

Rob Ryan's 'Caged Lovers'

Thank you Bart ❤

Please bookmark this 
blog as it is getting regularly updated and the MEET THE MAKER pages are proving really popular. The main Heart Gallery website is going to be updated to include an on-line shop but in the meantime this blog is the best way to keep in touch.

See you in Heart Gallery soon ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment